Vistancia Pet & Home Sitting was created for Vistancia residents as an alternative to placing their pets in kennels or at a veterinary hospital for boarding and daily care. Keeping pets in their home environment and maintaining their daily routine reduces stress and anxiety. Ellen Briggs is Pet Tech Certified. Pet Tech is the first international training center dedicated to CPR, First Aid Care for dogs and cats. Sorry, we do not provide overnight visits, but can make up to 4 house visits per 24-hour period. She will give your pets the love and care they need and deserve.
Please call 928-501-9696 for details.
Each visit includes:
- Food and water
- Health and welfare check
- Light brushing of coat (if requested)
- Medication (no IV’s)
- Playtime / Socialization – quality time with your pet!
- Yard waste cleanup and litterbox scoop
- Blinds/drapes opened and closed
- Garbage cans in/out
- Water indoor plants
- Turn lights on/off
- Mail, paper & package retrieval
- Welcome home report and text or email during visits (pictures if requested)
If your pet(s) has any special need, please inform us. We will do our best to take care of your pet!